British HR Awards 2022 finalist
We are delighted to announce that our founder and CEO, Dr. Declan Woods has been named a finalist for Coach of the Year in the British HR Awards 2022
Dr. Declan Woods for Coach of the Year
The British HR Awards 2022 sets out to discover and celebrate the organisations and individuals that are truly passionate about delivering a world-class people experience
Top team and CEO Coach, Dr. Declan Woods has been named a finalist for the Coach of the Year Award
This year, just over 100 entries were received from across the UK, and so competition to be named a finalist proved to be very tough. Firms taking part range from innovative start-ups to tech unicorns, global giants, not for profits and everything in between.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible who power the awards said:
“The quality and diversity of entries has made judging a real challenge, but also a great privilege. We’re immensely proud to recognise the organisations and individuals that are working hard to create exceptional people experiences. These leaders are fundamentally reimagining the future of work and helping to showcase British HR leadership on a truly global scale. Congratulations to all the finalists.”
The British HR Awards 2022 judges include:
• Mel Willsmore: People Director, Strike.
• Perry Timms: Founder and Chief Energy Officer, People and Transformational HR.
• Kelly Stokes: HR Director, Aldi UK.
• Hannah Reid: People Director, Apple.
• Melanie Punch: Head of UK Careers, Investec.
• Neil Piper: Chief People Officer, KFC.
• Daniel Kasmir: Chief People and Procurement Officer, TalkTalk.
• Nate Harwood: Founder, New Possible.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on the 21st April 2022
The British HR Awards celebrate the individuals, teams and suppliers that deliver a world-class people experience.