Does one size fit all?
Using Team Coaching Diagnostic Tools.
Dr. Declan Woods, team coach and creator of the award-winning teamSalient® tool, discusses the use of team diagnostic assessments.
Hosted by Team Coaching Studio, this webinar explores the use (and misuse) of diagnostic assessment tools in team coaching practice.
- Know what to look for when selecting a team tool
- How to use diagnostic tools in team coaching
- How a diagnostic tool can help ‘sell’ team coaching
- When to use/when not to use diagnostic tools in team coaching
- What to look for when selecting a team tool
- Choices, choices… picking from the tools available
- A team coach approach to using diagnostic tools
- The latest diagnostic tools on the market
- Integrating tools into your approach to team coaching
Dr. Declan Woods is a top team Coach, CEO of teamGenie®, and creator of the award winning team diagnostic tool, teamSalient®. He is the Programme Director of Team Coaching Studio’s Diploma in Team Coaching and the Association for Coaching’s (AC) Global Head of Team Coaching Standards and Accreditation. Declan was the first AC accredited Master Coach and is a Registered and Chartered Psychologist with a doctorate in team dysfunction. He is a regular commentator on teams in the press.