Introducing the teamSalient® demo report
Experience teamSalient® our award-winning team assessment tool for yourself
Wherever teams exist, teamSalient® can help improve performance
Teams often find it hard to identify how effective they really are on their own – and even harder to know what to do to improve their performance. That’s why we created teamSalient®. Our award-winning team diagnostic assessment tool is designed to measure how effective a team is at any stage of development. It guides teams on the most important actions to take to improve team performance.
Try out our team diagnostic assessment tool today
Take a closer look at teamSalient®, our award-winning team tool. Follow the link below to your complimentary demo report.
The science behind effective teams
teamSalient® is our award-winning team diagnostic assessment tool designed to measure a team’s effectiveness across its different stages of development. The most comprehensive team assessment tool on the market, it draws upon over 30 years’ experience in coaching and development.
Tried and tested – developed with teams for teams: teamSalient® is based upon rigorous quantitative scientific research and subjected to extensive field testing with over 200 working teams. It generates powerful, in-depth reporting and delivers insights on the drivers of team performance, creating effective, actionable, development plans. teamSalient®’s powerful diagnostics extend team capabilities beyond their current comfort zones to increase team effectiveness and performance.
- Developed with teams for teams – over four years of quantitative scientific research and extensive field trials.
- Focuses on the whole team – a team is more than individual members and their personalities – it’s a dynamic, evolving social structure, and our tool captures this complexity.
- Different versions for different teams – executive teams, leadership teams and functional teams have different requirements, as do executive boards. We’ve adapted the tool to ensure it reflects this.
- Zeroes in on team effectiveness -pinpoints 16 drivers and inhibitors of team effectiveness.
- Sparks systemic change – this team building tool connects the team to its organisational context, supporting the team as it changes over time.
- On-going support – we generate actionable plans that are usable for 12 months by the whole team.
- Functional and flexible – teams can adapt the tool to their unique circumstances, providing a personalised experience.