The team coaching casebook
Released December 2021!
Declan Woods is pleased to be a contributing writer for this book that illustrates the eclectic and emergent nature of interventions that enable teams to achieve lasting positive changes in capability.
Teams are a crucial part of working life, and they can also be a source of challenges, frustrations and opportunities. This industry first book explores the breadth of approaches available throughout a team coaching engagement narrated through case studies and editorial commentary. It illustrates the eclectic and emergent nature of interventions that enable teams to achieve lasting positive changes in capability.
Drawing together 23 cases from multiple theoretical perspectives and industries from team coaching practitioners from across the globe, this book:
- Includes the experiences, insights and learning of team leaders and team members as well as the team coaches with quotes and data from each engagement
- Offers insight into the original need for the team coaching in each case study
- Explores how the team relates to itself, its stakeholders and the wider system
- Explains how the team coach or coaches engaged with the team detailing the specific practices the team coach used and the outcomes achieved
- Features forewords from leading writers on coaching and team coaching.
These features make it a fresh and valuable source of insight and reflection for both novice and experienced team coaches, team leaders, organisational sponsors, and buyers of team coaching.